- Welcome to Studio SPIN
- What to expect
Welcome to Studio SPIN
Studio SPIN is a unique experience that inspires our community to be healthy, fun and connected. We believe that your workout is the one opportunity of the day to be physically and mentally challenged away from your daily life stresses. When you come to Studio SPIN expect a super fun, high energy and high intensity class, and to finish your workout with a smile on your face.
Studio SPIN classes are designed to push riders of every fitness level to redefine the limits of their own personal potential. Amazing instructors go above and beyond to create a fun and motivating experience for you to accomplish your fitness goals.
New to indoor cycling? A few tips before your first workout:
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before class starts to set up properly
- Drink a full water bottle before, during and after class
- Eat something nutritious 15-20 mins before class (e.g., small apple)
- Wear comfortable shoes (or cycling shoes with SPD cleats)
- Wear lightweight shorts (padded cycling shorts are not necessary)
Challenge yourself to be great, surround yourself with positive people, and do more of what you love at Studio SPIN!